Alucast, s.r.o. is one of the largest manufacturers of aluminum castings in the Czech Republic. By using sophisticated technologies we are able to produce a complete part including its assembly, machining (at our subsidiary Alucast machining, s.r.o.), surface finishing and required inspection methods to meet increasingly difficult customer specifications. Our team members are proud of their capabilities to predict and flexibly respond to market demands and changing customer needs. Based on its own production capacities, productivity, work organization and investment policy, ALUCAST is on the way to exceed competitors´ capabilities and act responsibly to help customers find the best solutions to all their product issues and gain leading position in the manufacture of precise Al castings in the EU market.
In 2009-2014, ALUCAST implemented 11 brand-new or innovated processes, which resulted in major improvement in the casting quality.
- Preparation of soluable wax patterns for the production of castings with complicated cavities
- Jfcasting technology enables manufacture of castings with fine structure and high mechanical characteristic values (a utility model application no. 22155 was filed at the Czech Industrial Property Office)
- High pressure waterjet blasting. This technology enables production of castings with extra sharp contours
- Establishing a totally unique workstation for the heat treating of Al castings in accordance with NADCAP requirements
- Evaluation of mechanical characteristic values on ZWICK/ROEL testing system
- Examination of homogeneity with X-ray beams with film recording and digitalized displaying
- Examination of surface defects by capillary method
- Chemical analysis on the Q4 TASMAN spectrometer.
- Checking the shape and dimensions of the casting on 3D optical scanner
- Repair of surface defects with laser on the ALPHA LASER workstation.
- RAPID PROTOTYPING technology The casting can be delivered to the customer within 48 hours.